Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Soooooo I am Back,

Some of the things Ive done are:

Read these books
-
Meet Jil Sander > the designer of j+ Uni Glo
-
Brought this new bag

ps...kev now hates me because of the above
-
I went to Portsmouth to choose my options below are some snaps

(mems :( )
-
It snowed like crazy ... BUT I AM SURE IT SNOWED EVERYWHERE !
-
I have started Yoga (its kind of cool) I was on some websites and the showed some basics of yoga/I have also re started @ the gym again ! (I am slyly missing my gym partners from Uni) "Billy and Simon"
-
I have lost repspect for some people I use to call "friends" and I have gained some more friends !
-
Reconnected with my "lost" friends
-
My mum done well by buying me these two jumpers "well done mummy"
-
I have started listening to Inspirational and Motivational Speeches

-
I have started writing WAY MORE FORMAL from text's to emails to friends !
-
Watched
The Pursuit of Happyness.
-
Professional Networks have Strengthened BIG TIME
-
I am learning the Nato Phonetic Alphabet (Google if you dont know what it is)
-
I have arranged soo many meetings @ work I am proper getting into the mode of HR !
-
I called some random friend I haven't spoken to in YEAR UP !! caught up on the good old days !
-
I have started giving money to Charity as well ! RED CROSS !
-
Way Better plan of life then I did before !
-
I brought these .... Boots ! SWAGGER
-
its a Wellington Boots kind of thing
-
I went to Portsmouth to choose my options for next year, all the placement students were there, I love the way some people think their to big to say hi "makes me laugh to be honest"
-
While @ pompey met up with
-
Such a nice view to wake up to !
-
it was also really good bumping into people from uni and seeing how they are getting on socially and academically
-
No DISSERTATION OR INDEPENDENT STUDY PROJECT for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
-
I had my tutor visit went sooo well !!
-
No Gas in the house for the day (THANKS BRITISH GAS)
-
I customized my phone a little bit check this outtttt
-
I meet up with my placement buddy from uni there was going to be 3 of us but one had to stay after work. Meet up @ British Lib's then went to Chalk Farm because that was the closest place with a dominos (I HAVE NOT HAD DOMINO'S SINCE PORTSMOUTH) just ask anyone who knew me in that place I use to eat Domino's at least every week ! in 2nd and 1st year haha
-
I bumped into 2 of my primary school friends which was real cool ! catching up with them !
-
Well Done Leane she was in the newspaperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
-
reading the newspaper more now days thanks to the less twittering Ive been doing check out some of things that have caught my eye
-
Molly told me a sick quote "I May Hate My Job But I am Still A Professional" such a Legend quote
-
Started going bed earlier and waking up earlier
-
I have watched broke back mountain (SAY NO MORE)
-
Been accpected on WBL sooo nooo dissoatation or ISP for meeeeeee
-
Got back into contact with some of my cousins I haven't spoken to in YEARS
-
How could this guy win CBB ?
-
Who ever thinks a placement / gap year is a walk in the park THEY ARE WRONG !
-
GHANA and ARSENAL lost !!! :@
-
I have started picking up the phone to call people instead of txting them (I HAVE UNLIMITED TEXXTTTTTTTTTT)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)