Thursday, September 23, 2010

Back to uni I go.....


I went to the Freshers Fair today AKA hypeness for the freshers. as I walked thru, I see girls dancing up on poles, guys dressed up @ monks and the normal club nights promoters handing out their flyers, I think to myself somethink is missing WHERE IS THE ACS (African Caribbean Society) i looked hard hard HARD! and still nothing, until I was approached by a member of the committee and a friend the conversation we had was very very VERY funny I must say!

But hey my mate Mo won a new a Blackberry curve one of the silver colour ones which was pretty cool,

We rinsed out Nandos for all their free meals tokens took two slices of Dominoes Pizza and we were pretty happy to be honest, I got a free 1gb usb from the catholic society...and after all that I still haven't joined a sporting club or society,

I will probs tomorrow find the Fencing or Squash Sporting Clubs and sign up! or just go to their tester sessions.

One change which the university has done is they have changed the IT room in the libaury to some sort of social meeting point! which doesn't make ANY SENSE WHAT SOO EVER! now there is say 6 students around a curile table trying to do university work apprently or just on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)