Tuesday, February 22, 2011

BEST OF THE BEST: UK MCs 2010 - My Views

Firstly don't make me laugh...I just did.

The list is

1. Tinie Tempah

2. Dizzee Rascal

3. Skepta

4. Pro Green

5. Wiley

6. Giggs

7. Devlin

8. P Money

9. D Double E

10. Chipmunk & Lowkey

They were voted on

· Buzz – Which MCs created the most attention online, on radio, on TV and in the streets?
· Impact – Who were the most successful? Which MCs influenced the scene commercially and on the underground?
· MCing ability - Whose lyrics, flow, delivery and content were the best?
· Acclaim - Which MCs got the most ratings from DJs, journalists, critics and the fans?
· Swagger - Which MCs set trends, introduced new styles and sounds, as well as elevating themselves to new levels?

I don't even know who is Lowkey...so I listened to some of his stuff > (35%) uni heads know what that means...

The top 3 are correct, I only discovered P money since the pow 2011 tune...then I found he made that 'slang tune' (fam, cuz, and so on)

For me Chipmunk should be higher, and Tinchy Sprayer should be in the list

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)